Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Holy Horsehead, Batman...

We now interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you this momentous event in RiderWriter's life.

It's official: I have just watched the very best commercial I have EVER seen. And that's saying a lot, since as a communications professional/child of an advertising man I tend to scrutinize every form of advertisement that comes my way. This one truly leaves me a bit breathless (apologies to my dear husband, should he read this).

I now present, for your enjoyment, "George Clooney Ties The Knot:"

http://www.youtube.com/embed/C_8TGTKdrlY

OH. MY. GOD. George? In pajamas? Married? Gave her World's Biggest Diamond Ring? That's good enough right there. But he wore a HORSE HEAD mask at the reception?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Will someone please catch me as I faint...

*Picks self up off the floor, as no one is about and frankly, fainting over a commercial is probably bad behavior in middle-aged ladies*

Okay, I'll calm down now. Whew. You didn't know I could get this excited, did you? Just wait until I tell you about watching the Hunter Derby - talk about exciting! ;-)


P.S. Two questions: how much do you think that bank forked out for George to appear in this? (I don't care what the amount, it was worth it - that video is going to get an astronomical number of hits) And, how did the actress ever keep a straight face? I nominate her for an award. Personally, even if I had the acting chops of Meryl Streep I still would have had a hard time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!